RIP Ruth Buzzi.....

Mr. Potter

All-Conference
Oct 18, 2021
1,772
3,678
113
OMG. If I had to bet my life on it I would have presumed she died years ago prior to reading this post. She looked 88 years old as the grandmom in "My Bodyguard"

Funny lady though. Loved her in the "Columbo" episode where she played a famous author, yet Columbo pegged her and proved her a murderer in the end. .

Shabbat Shalom
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbrown and PSU87

Mr. Potter

All-Conference
Oct 18, 2021
1,772
3,678
113
I apologize for my earlier post. I did some follow up research to this post after my grandmom corrected me. The lady I thought was Ruth Buzzy, was in actuality Ruth Gordan. Who did die around 25 years ago.

Shabbat Shalom
 

SleepyLion

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2022
2,916
4,495
113
I apologize for my earlier post. I did some follow up research to this post after my grandmom corrected me. The lady I thought was Ruth Buzzy, was in actuality Ruth Gordan. Who did die around 25 years ago.

Shabbat Shalom
Your earlier post was true... I read it on the internet.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr. Potter

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,359
30,988
113
I apologize for my earlier post. I did some follow up research to this post after my grandmom corrected me. The lady I thought was Ruth Buzzy, was in actuality Ruth Gordan. Who did die around 25 years ago.

Shabbat Shalom
Ruth Gordan was great in Rosemary's Baby and Harold and Maude, both being 2 of my favorites especially Harold and Maude.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BVSt.Paul
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
  2. 02 BWI Football How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
  3. 03 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  5. 05 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC