RIP Sean Connery

bleediteveryday30

All-American
Jan 24, 2013
7,778
9,493
0
Often mimicked and never duplicated. Truly a giant in the film industry. My first experience with Bond was with Connery. This one is tough for sure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: christophero

bullettoothtony

All-Conference
Mar 29, 2010
1,196
1,405
0
He was the best. Smooth as silk. Great British accent and loved the way he said ***** Galore. It was kind of like Poosey. LOL. I guess you could day I was a Bond gan because of him. I'm glad he was the first one. OFC


Well said... Connery as Bond, I mean, you couldn't invent a better fit. That dude invented swag before it was ever a thing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games