He was nj.com’s recruiting guy and a big RU and NJ football guy. Enjoyed his work
RIP
He was nj.com’s recruiting guy and a big RU and NJ football guy. Enjoyed his work
RIP
He was nj.com’s recruiting guy and a big RU and NJ football guy. Enjoyed his work
RIP
He graduated high school in 1999 so he was probably about 43 or 44.This is just awful. Do we know what happened to him? He couldn't have been more than 50.
Deja vuTerrible news that Todderick Hunt who covered RU and HS recruiting in NJ has passed away at age 44. This is probably behind a paywall on NJ.com. Very sad:
![]()
Longtime NJ Advance Media sports reporter Todderick Hunt dies at age 44
Todderick Hunt was a pioneer on New Jersey's high school and college football recruiting scene.www.nj.com
When I checked the message board I didn’t see it listed, so I posted it.Deja vu
Great on all of them, especially KMac. Guy is such a wonderful person. And Eric too- very nice gesture.Notable GoFund Me Donations so far:
Kevin Manahan (his editor) - $1000
Kevin MacConnel - $300
Pat Lanni - $100
Eric LeGrand - $100
Rutgers Al - $50
I'm sure more is coming from his Rutgers and NJ.Com family. I just found out about this today. This puts our frustrations and annoyances about RU and the Mets into perspective.
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod