Me too. I came back to NJ just in time to see Tom Young and Frank Burns lead the BB and FB teams. Great fun.RIP Tom Young. First guy I watched coach at Rutgers.
YesWow - that sucks. RIP Tom. One of our best.
Could not only win , he put arguably the worst teams in rutgers history out thereLittlepage was the worst, could not win in mediocre Atlantic Ten.
Agree. I shouldn’t have responded to the guy that mentioned littlepage. my fault .The thread is about coach Young. Zero need to get into other coaches. Not good form
His comments about Phil in that were priceless. Also Phil’s comments: “I don’t know if I was a player who shouldn’t have been coaching or a coach who shouldn’t have been playing.”He looked great in the BTN documentary on the 1976 team
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games