YEAR 43 plus years of the same sloppy, inept football. Don’t let the door hit ya on the way out!
The OL is underwhelming to say the least.The most frustrating thing is I don’t think they would be that bad if they had a decent quarterback. But the lack of a good qb 4 years in is all on frost and Harry Potters grandpa.
How bad are the qbs after A Mart?The most frustrating thing is I don’t think they would be that bad if they had a decent quarterback. But the lack of a good qb 4 years in is all on frost and Harry Potters grandpa.
I really don't think you have much choice anyway. No revenue last year and a huge buyout we are stuck.Year 5 will be the year.
I think we got our answer last year with McCaffrey. .How bad are the qbs after A Mart?
I mean... **** it now.
Right? But I think that's what they said last year and that didn't work out either. We're screwed.How bad are the qbs after A Mart?
I mean... **** it now.
Bad QB. Bad o line. That is all on Frost
O line wasn’t as bad as last year. No Offensive identity.Bad QB. Bad o line. That is all on Frost
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC