Rival Jayhawks Fan Supports Duke

Anderson Island

Redshirt
Mar 16, 2015
1
0
0
I'm a very sound Jayhawks fan. However, this year we don't have our best team on the floor - we will next year, however. For that reason, after we lose to Wichita State I will be rooting for Duke. I have you doing battle with the "giants" in the Championship game. Good luck to you.
 

dadecodevil

Junior
Aug 4, 2009
1,645
347
0
I hope you guys get big Cliff back and give Kentucky some payback. Hopefully Ellis will be healthier at that point. Good luck and rock chalk!
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released