Rob Deluca YOHB?

Sep 10, 2013
18,387
13,408
113
Rob Deluca was on action news on a street interview dressing down the birds while wearing a State hat
Actually on my TV
“YOU ON HERE BRO”
 
Sep 10, 2013
18,387
13,408
113
Is there an online TheRick to English dictionary?
I will change to the same. In line. Regular in every way. To quote a fav:
And you've become
What you thought was dumb
A fraction of the sum
Yeah, you've become
Yeah, you have become
A fraction of the sum
The middle and the front
 
Sep 10, 2013
18,387
13,408
113
Practice: I think when you consider everything, State winning 9 games and getting a top 15 AP finish is a great season that most programs would die for.
 

Woodpecker

All-American
May 29, 2001
4,020
9,016
113
Practice: I think when you consider everything, State winning 9 games and getting a top 15 AP finish is a great season that most programs would die for.
A preposition is something you should never end a sentence in ;)


Note: Your reply should be "I think, when you consider everything, State winning 9 games and getting a top 15 AP finish is a great season that most programs would die for, *******."
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,511
22,688
113
Practice: I think when you consider everything, State winning 9 games and getting a top 15 AP finish is a great season that most programs would die for.
Who has said that last year was a great season for PSU football? Nobody. You keep arguing this straw man, despite the efforts of many many posters to educate you.
 
Sep 10, 2013
18,387
13,408
113
A preposition is something you should never end a sentence in ;)


Note: Your reply should be "I think, when you consider everything, State winning 9 games and getting a top 15 AP finish is a great season that most programs would die for, *******."
Bro, I’m a construction guy
 

WDLion

Senior
Dec 18, 2006
428
638
93
A preposition is something you should never end a sentence in ;)


Note: Your reply should be "I think, when you consider everything, State winning 9 games and getting a top 15 AP finish is a great season that most programs would die for, *******."
A preposition is something you should never end a sentence with.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  3. 03 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  4. 04 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?