Roll Call For OSU

uihawk82

All-Conference
Nov 17, 2021
2,981
4,423
113
Last second we got our tickets and headed out to IC… I wish all Hawkeye fans could go as I think
It’s going to be one exciting game… not predicting any score but I am hoping and praying 🙏 Iowa can pull out another miracle… ON IOWA AND GO HAWKS!
I was in Kinnick for the 2017 amazing beatdown of osu and a few others in Kinnick. They are a hard team to beat but the hawks have some good mojo going.
 
  • Love
Reactions: JerseyCityHawk

IACub

All-American
Sep 25, 2009
1,954
6,181
113
conan obrien GIF by Team Coco
 
  • Love
Reactions: JerseyCityHawk

RuggieC

All-Conference
Mar 30, 2014
536
1,068
93
Today and tomorrow will be incredible weather days! Good Lord we need it. Our farmers need it. Many of us, including me, need our basements to dry out. We have gone thru heck the last 10 days or so. I just feel like this might be one hell of a game. Not predicting a win or a blow out loss....but a really good game. Feels a bunch like #1 vs #2 Michigan/Iowa years ago. The state needed it and the boys delivered. Maybe one of those kind of days. Packing up the car in a few hours to head on over to IC with wife, daughter and son-in-law. Got my BLACK clothes for section 125 and will be loud and proud. SO proud to be a Hawk!
 
  • Like
Reactions: JerseyCityHawk

WeBeHerkin

All-American
Aug 5, 2016
5,157
5,852
113
Today and tomorrow will be incredible weather days! Good Lord we need it. Our farmers need it. Many of us, including me, need our basements to dry out. We have gone thru heck the last 10 days or so. I just feel like this might be one hell of a game. Not predicting a win or a blow out loss....but a really good game. Feels a bunch like #1 vs #2 Michigan/Iowa years ago. The state needed it and the boys delivered. Maybe one of those kind of days. Packing up the car in a few hours to head on over to IC with wife, daughter and son-in-law. Got my BLACK clothes for section 125 and will be loud and proud. SO proud to be a Hawk!
No rain for a week now so harvest will get going full swing by mid to late next week.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JerseyCityHawk

DukeSlater

All-Conference
Jul 2, 2023
2,209
4,971
113
Today and tomorrow will be incredible weather days! Good Lord we need it. Our farmers need it. Many of us, including me, need our basements to dry out. We have gone thru heck the last 10 days or so. I just feel like this might be one hell of a game. Not predicting a win or a blow out loss....but a really good game. Feels a bunch like #1 vs #2 Michigan/Iowa years ago. The state needed it and the boys delivered. Maybe one of those kind of days. Packing up the car in a few hours to head on over to IC with wife, daughter and son-in-law. Got my BLACK clothes for section 125 and will be loud and proud. SO proud to be a Hawk!
List my wife and I as doubtful. We were in a single car accident yesterday due to the rain. Hydroplaned after car in front of us hit the brakes for no apparent reason. No serious injuries, but some bumps and bruises. We bought our tickets in July and have been looking forward to this one ever since. Now we may be forced to eat the tickets and watch from home. But either way, we're thankful that it wasn't much worse. I have no idea what will happen, but I'm hoping it's Iowa's turn for the breaks to go their way and they come up with another stunner. I mean has Iowa ever beaten Michigan and Ohio State in the same season? I looked it up and couldn't get an answer. Win tomorrow, and we'll all know the answer then.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: rchawk

WeBeHerkin

All-American
Aug 5, 2016
5,157
5,852
113
List my wife and I as doubtful. We were in a single car accident yesterday due to the rain. Hydroplaned after car in front of us hit the brakes for no apparent reason. No serious injuries, but some bumps and bruises. We bought our tickets in July and have been looking forward to this one ever since. Now we may be forced to eat the tickets and watch from home. But either way, we're thankful that it wasn't much worse. I have no idea what will happen, but I'm hoping it's Iowa's turn for the breaks to go their way and they come up with another stunner. I mean has Iowa ever beaten Michigan and Ohio State in the same season? I looked it up and couldn't get an answer. Win tomorrow, and we'll all know the answer then.
Put them on SeatGeek. You do not need to eat these tickets. They will sell. Glad you are okay
 
  • Like
Reactions: JerseyCityHawk

Passing Is For COMMIES

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2023
559
1,020
93
List my wife and I as doubtful. We were in a single car accident yesterday due to the rain. Hydroplaned after car in front of us hit the brakes for no apparent reason. No serious injuries, but some bumps and bruises. We bought our tickets in July and have been looking forward to this one ever since. Now we may be forced to eat the tickets and watch from home. But either way, we're thankful that it wasn't much worse. I have no idea what will happen, but I'm hoping it's Iowa's turn for the breaks to go their way and they come up with another stunner. I mean has Iowa ever beaten Michigan and Ohio State in the same season? I looked it up and couldn't get an answer. Win tomorrow, and we'll all know the answer then.
Seat geek will offload them for you. Probably won’t get top dollar or anything, but the cheapest tickets on there are $212 a pop right now. If you bought in July that actually might be a profit for you if you undercut and sell at $200.
 

83Hawk

All-Conference
Jan 1, 2023
1,729
3,888
113
List my wife and I as doubtful. We were in a single car accident yesterday due to the rain. Hydroplaned after car in front of us hit the brakes for no apparent reason. No serious injuries, but some bumps and bruises. We bought our tickets in July and have been looking forward to this one ever since. Now we may be forced to eat the tickets and watch from home. But either way, we're thankful that it wasn't much worse. I have no idea what will happen, but I'm hoping it's Iowa's turn for the breaks to go their way and they come up with another stunner. I mean has Iowa ever beaten Michigan and Ohio State in the same season? I looked it up and couldn't get an answer. Win tomorrow, and we'll all know the answer then.
Glad there were no serious injuries.

Iowa has beaten both Michigan and Ohio State in the same season only once…in 1962.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JerseyCityHawk

Passing Is For COMMIES

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2023
559
1,020
93
Last second we got our tickets and headed out to IC… I wish all Hawkeye fans could go as I think
It’s going to be one exciting game… not predicting any score but I am hoping and praying 🙏 Iowa can pull out another miracle… ON IOWA AND GO HAWKS!
I will be in Iowa City tailgating, but I’m not sure about the game. I don’t want to drop $250 on nosebleed tickets when I think we only have about a 20-30% chance of winning.

We will see if we can find a deal for about $150ish before kickoff though. Either way it will be great to be back!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: JerseyCityHawk

JerseyCityHawk

All-Conference
Jul 6, 2025
1,337
2,199
112
I will be in Iowa City tailgating, but I’m not sure about the game. I don’t want to drop $250 on nosebleed tickets when I think we only have about a 20-30% chance of winning.

We will see if we can find a deal for about $150ish before kickoff though. Either way it will be great to be back!
Awesome man…. Yeah they aren’t cheap we need a big “W”!!! I would try scalping right before the game as they will come down on prices … just comb around the stadium and you will get them cheap
 

WigPen

Sophomore
Aug 13, 2025
111
156
43
I will be in Iowa City tailgating, but I’m not sure about the game. I don’t want to drop $250 on nosebleed tickets when I think we only have about a 20-30% chance of winning.

We will see if we can find a deal for about $150ish before kickoff though. Either way it will be great to be back!
Ask @DukeSlater for his tickets. Looks like he may have two available and could maybe transfer them to you as a generous Hawkeye offering.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JerseyCityHawk
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Basketball Recruiting 2027 four-star center Khalia Hartwell talks decision to commit to Iowa
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Hawkeyes 2026 Freshmen Report
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa's Updated NCAA Stats & Rankings
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades: Iowa defense vs #5 Ohio State