Roll call for Spring Game

RuBird

Heisman
Jun 28, 2001
19,143
24,819
113
Time to support our team. Should be great weather. Hope to see you there my Scarlet Brothers and Sisters. bELieve!
 

ruronny

Junior
Nov 4, 2009
484
323
0
We will be there with 4- I want to see how the talent is developing. I thought Ash is doing a good job with what he has been left with and this team will be better in 2018. Maybe we only win 3-5 games, but I saw progress in a few areas in 2017. Go Knights!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RuBird

RuBird

Heisman
Jun 28, 2001
19,143
24,819
113
Flying solo today as rest of family is busy. Will update them on what I see
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy