Romeo Langford....

SwatX1

Heisman
Jan 4, 2011
8,341
10,583
68
I have a friend at work who's son played some kind of tournament against him and said most of the adults there were predicting Duke....But ....that was last season, and only hear say. I have no idea if there is any meat to it or not.
 

DukeRulesBasketball

All-American
Aug 20, 2015
7,258
5,182
0
I really think he's probably going to IU or Louisville. Langford is a classic example of someone who wants to stay close to home. I believe he is a Duke fan, but he wants to be close to home from what I can gather, so IU or Louisville would make the most sense for him. Just don't go to uk.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  4. 04 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious