Roomba Users

nathajw

Heisman
Mar 20, 2007
106,638
15,378
113
Just bought a 960 a few weeks ago and have a question. This is my first Roomba and it seems the bin full sensor has a quick trigger. Do any of you use the setting where it continues if the "bin is full" and doesn't go back to its docking station? I run a one pass every day and I'll empty it when it says it's full and I feel like there's plenty more room in the bin. I've done the sensor maintenance and everything yet I still feel it could hold twice as much as it does when it self monitors. I don't wanna have to empty during cleans.

#firstworldproblems
 
Last edited:

HighStickHarry_

Hall of Famer
Apr 21, 2006
63,219
120,169
0
Upgrade

 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers