Texas beating Bama . I'll have to shower after but enjoying it. Any time Bama gets beat is a good day.
All kidding aside the Longhorns may finally be back. For real this time. Credit where credit is due. Makes we want to vomit typing that and I don't think it's just the alcoholI wish.
No they are. My life sucks.All kidding aside the Longhorns may finally be back. For real this time. Credit where credit is due. Makes we want to vomit typing that and I don't think it's just the alcohol
Laughing
Actually Saban retiring is an interesting thought. At one time it seemed Dabo would be a perfect fit. But his luster has worn off. Would be interesting if that happenedSaban gonna retire, Coach Prime to Bama?
Oh God, no. I would stop watching CFB altogether.Saban gonna retire, Coach Prime to Bama?
He may be waiting awhile for awhile for FSU. It seems there coach has turned a corner.I think Prime is waiting for the FSU job to open up. He’d have all kinds of pressure at Bama. Not only following one of the most successful coaches of all time, but at the biggest most powerful blue blood of them all.
I still think he’d kill it there but I don’t know if he’d want to go there.
Actually Saban retiring is an interesting thought. At one time it seemed Dabo would be a perfect fit. But his luster has worn off. Would be interesting if that happened
How about that Texas Tech game vs Wyoming or that Oklahoma State game vs South Alabama or that Iowa State game vs Ohio? Let's not forget Baylor vs Texas State? That sure is one deep competitive conference there.
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State