You newer guys will find as the season rolls along, when the serious trolls roll in, nobody shoots'em down like the Dat.
Just wait until a Tar Heel or any other troll comes sliding in and observe Dattier. OFC
You newer guys will find as the season rolls along, when the serious trolls roll in, nobody shoots'em down like the Dat.
I'm afraid that like Kobe, I just ain't what I used to be (for better or/and worse).Dattier , skysdad, right after you left, said you were ugly and your momma dressed you funny. We all heard it.
Wait where and why didn't datt post for a while??
Who cares? Unless he's incapacitated, of course. Post if you want. Don't post if you don't want. Free country.
OFC
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
Devils Illustrated Football
Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke availability report filled with reserves
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke taking cautious approach with injuries