Rothstein tweet

Kbee3

Heisman
Aug 23, 2002
43,724
35,255
0
2h2 hours ago
Jon Rothstein ‏@JonRothstein
If Steve Pikiell can recruit anywhere near the level of Fred Hill & Mike Rice, then Rutgers will be relevant in the Big Ten. Guy can coach.

Yeah. The guys I know all think RU got a winner this time. The team actually looks coached. And actually plays D and rebounds. Now can we find somebody that can put the ball in the basket ?
 
Last edited:

mikefla

All-Conference
Nov 19, 2012
6,450
1,552
0
The D slides sooo well so often...almost every attempt at a drive is met with a 2nd defender....I almost count on it now...

I think Coach P will recruit BETTER than Rice or Hill....in the respect that he seems to have an eye for sleepers he can develop.....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Scangg

JonathanAlan

Heisman
Jan 14, 2002
6,674
10,727
113
The D slides sooo well so often...almost every attempt at a drive is met with a 2nd defender....I almost count on it now...

I think Coach P will recruit BETTER than Rice or Hill....in the respect that he seems to have an eye for sleepers he can develop.....
I agree , I think he will recruit better than Rice or Hill. He can develop players , Rutgers in Big Ten , and new practice facility is on the way. Also better assistant coaches....
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure