Round 2 Bracket Challenge Results

Keith_Stone33

Junior
Sep 30, 2013
1,657
242
0
After 2 rounds, here's how we stand. Bold number is cumulative, other number is points for round 2 only.

1. Coach_jwalker55 - 27 (12)
2. Keith_Stone33 - 26 (12)
2. maroons1 - 26 (12)
4. cpaluch0809 - 25 (12)
4. barbiedoll4 - 25 (10)
6. CRF4Dan - 24 (10)
7. LT93Bunny - 22 (10)
8. tw2126- 21 (8)
8. kw85 - 21 (10)



As always, it is possible that I could have made an error in calculations, so be sure to doublecheck me and let me know if I have any mistakes, and I will get them corrected.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
  2. 02 High School Football High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Football WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)