I'd imagine the Big East brought the refs with themWhat were they doing playing Marquette in the middle of their conference anyway? And to lose by 13 at home against an opponent having a mediocre season when they hadn't lost at home all year?
Was it added just in the past few days or weeks?
Then it is really stupid. Would a win have even helped them that much?yes like a few days ago
Then it is really stupid. Would a win have even helped them that much?
I'll take extra practice over a bad loss. Rutgers Women sure stayed fresh after the COVID layoff!I guess to keep the team fresh since their game vs BC was postponed but still.
The Knight Report
How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana