RPI #5

wsjmsu75

Junior
Sep 29, 2017
2,421
210
63
Just checked Warren Nolan rankings and we moved up one notch to #5. Leap frogged Arizona I think.
 

bulldogcountry1

Redshirt
Jun 4, 2007
2,311
1
38
We didn’t exactly help ourselves last weekend, but many of or non-conference opponents have started to falter late in the season. That has has an effect on our SOS.
 

wsjmsu75

Junior
Sep 29, 2017
2,421
210
63
Just looked at ELO and noticed Fairfield is #49. Sounds a lot closer to right than their #2 RPI ranking. That is a joke given their SOS.
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,238
14,759
113
Just looked at ELO and noticed Fairfield is #49. Sounds a lot closer to right than their #2 RPI ranking. That is a joke given their SOS.

ELO is just a more accurate rating system than RPI, although I don't understand NC State being ranked as high as they are.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
19,985
2,766
113
Am I correct that our women's basketball coach, who basically tanked the team this year, is paid more than Lemonis who is about to take the baseball team to Omaha again?
 

HamSammich

Freshman
Nov 9, 2016
910
63
28
Sun is shinin' in the sky
There ain't a cloud in sight
It's stopped rainin' everybody's in the play
And don't you know
It's a beautiful new day, hey hey
 

paindonthurt_

All-Conference
Jun 27, 2009
9,528
2,046
113
If the current women’s basketball coach is paid more the lemonis, I better not hear abt any more gender pay gaps.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5