When Lyons was hired you had some things to say about your experiences with him while you were both students. Just wondering what you think of his performance to date.
I wasn't Lyon's contemporary. I was Luck's. You must have me confused with someone else. I've never met Lyons.When Lyons was hired you had some things to say about your experiences with him while you were both students. Just wondering what you think of his performance to date.
I've known Lyons since the 8th grade. I'm just a distanced alumni and have little opinion as I don't know much. But from my perspective I think he's done a fine job.I wasn't Lyon's contemporary. I was Luck's. You must have me confused with someone else. I've never met Lyons.
Well, that's what I don't understand. Some people who seem to be anti-Dana, as well as those who are pro-Dana, are also anti-Lyons. What other complaints do they have? From the (far) outside he seems to be doing fine. Facilities are coming along. Good coaches are being retained. Other than a potential Holgorsen departure--and that would be a big issue--what's there to complain about?I've known Lyons since the 8th grade. I'm just a distanced alumni and have little opinion as I don't know much. But from my perspective I think he's done a fine job.
WV Sports Football
Observations: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
WV Sports Football
With struggles on defense, West Virginia offense must avoid pressing
WV Sports Football
By the numbers: What stood out in WVU's loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Arizona
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 52-31 loss against Arizona