Haven't seen Maryland yet. But im not confident they are as bad- as our fans make them seem
Blasphemy! Half kidding...They’re not. I also don’t think we are a good as some people think. We should win this one, however. Put fans in the arena, and I’m not so sure.
They’re not. I also don’t think we are a good as some people think. We should win this one, however. Put fans in the arena, and I’m not so sure.
Who on their roster is a 5 star?nothing wrong with the line
road game, and missing a top player
they still have 5 star guys you know
they will play D
thinking our interior makes the difference, interior D plus some 2nd chance junk
Meant 4 star. Wiggins and Ayala off top head.Who on their roster is a 5 star?
Our starting 5 were all 4 starsMeant 4 star. Wiggins and Ayala off top head.
That’s crazyOur starting 5 were all 4 stars
Young
Mathis
Mulcahy
Harper
B1G Cliff
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
On3 Football
Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams