Higher than I’d expected. My guess would have been -15. Maybe Columbia is expected to be really, really bad.
I’m pretty sure the mods said he’s going to be held out the first 3 gamesDo we know that Caleb is unavailable?
Haven’t Seen a prediction thread but RU 73 COL 57 seems a reasonable expectation.
Need to treat them like little brother. Hopefully lot of playing time for the 10-13th guys on the benchColumbia was 4-22 last year, 1 non D1 win.
Lost @ UMBC by 38, @ Colgate by 28, @ Dartmouth by 29
lost at home to Lafayette 50-73, at home to Yale by 25
3 wins vs Binghamton, Maine, and @ Penn.
First games are always so unpredictable.
101-1 seems about right.Do we know that Caleb is unavailable?
Haven’t Seen a prediction thread but RU 73 COL 57 seems a reasonable expectation.
You can see why the one guy who had some success there -- didn't even get them to the tournament, just had some winning records -- is now coaching a high major.Last year the numbers looked really bad for Columbia. The only green shaded category is they don’t foul…..not sure that is a positive.
This is great!! Where does one find this?Everyone in the conference is a huge favorite but if I have my probabilities right then there is about a 50% chance somebody loses.
13.4 expected wins from this slate:
![]()
This is from KenPomThis is great!! Where does one find this?
I'd take 14-0 at even odds.If you had even money which would you take? 14-0 or 1 or more loses?
The good news if there is a loss there is a high probability it is NOT us.
I think there is a 53.5% we go undefeated. .6 losses are because there is a chance that there are 2 or more losses.
Me too, but wouldn’t bet the house. I could see Wisconsin or Michigan losing.I'd take 14-0 at even odds.
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
On3 Football
Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition