RU at MN

FrankZ_RU93

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
25,570
11,240
113
Unbelievable that I didn't even think about going to this - they could have put up a net in my driveway and played the game there, and I would have been tempted to close the blinds. Not too long ago I was re-arranging even work travel schedules to make sure I didn't miss a game...seems like a distant memory now as we sink further into futility.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  2. 02 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
  3. 03 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
  4. 04 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  5. 05 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod