RU at MN

FrankZ_RU93

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
25,570
11,240
113
Unbelievable that I didn't even think about going to this - they could have put up a net in my driveway and played the game there, and I would have been tempted to close the blinds. Not too long ago I was re-arranging even work travel schedules to make sure I didn't miss a game...seems like a distant memory now as we sink further into futility.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
  2. 02 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  3. 03 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  4. 04 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead