Insanely good or insanely odd?Pikiell was not kidding when he said that defense was insane. You have to throw all stats out the window in this game. So weird.
Is 20 under 20?
Yes. At least we're hustling and getting after the rebounds. With Eddie's team we'd take a shot and run back down the court.Anyone else think this is the sloppiest we've looked all year on offense?
I'd love to develop a practice drill for big men in those situations. I'd give them a medicine ball and drill a 2'-wide hole in a tall lunchroom table and make them get inside it. Then I'd make them go up for 200 shots a day from inside the table.Eugene--stop dribbling after a rebound--go straight up! He's lose 3 underneath by putting the ball on the floor
I guess because I have IMac and iPhone I can't get the feed.
go to www.feed4u.me to watch the game.Can you access it from Scarlet Vision? I do not use Facebook.
It's a FB feed, not ScarletVision.Can you access it from Scarlet Vision? I do not use Facebook.
Can you access it from Scarlet Vision? I do not use Facebook.
Only up by 1 now?!?RU 35-36.
RU saxophonist with a truly impressive pompadour.
Save that link. You can watch just about every game from all pro and college teams.Thank you!!!!!!
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?