As I have stated before, Tim Eatmon is not a good Head Coach. I am baffled that he would use a small line up against a team that had height advantage and could shoot 3 pointers. Its painful watching the team get picked apart and witnessing his coaching blunders. He should be embarrassed enough to retire after the season.This was a game we were right there in the 4th quarter when we just imploded against a better coached team that totally outplayed us down the stretch. This was a team we had beaten at Purdue!
he's a good assistant, put in a position that's over his head.As I have stated before, Tim Eatmon is not a good Head Coach. I am baffled that he would use a small line up against a team that had height advantage and could shoot 3 pointers. Its painful watching the team get picked apart and witnessing his coaching blunders. He should be embarrassed enough to retire after the season.
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways