I don't know how many have seen this site, but, if not, it contains a wide variety of stats on the team that might be of interest.
Thanks. I love looking at and into the stats. That bar is the perfect deff. of Jekyll and Hyde.I don't know how many have seen this site, but, if not, it contains a wide variety of stats on the team that might be of interest.
Also leading the team in 3 pt shooting %. Get him in the starting lineup stat!!Jaden Jones, 20 pts per 40 mins, not bad.
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana