I read the same thing early this morning. So why are they there?Police announced that neither The Demon or anyone in the Simmons family is the target or a suspect.
Still not a good look.
I read the same thing early this morning. So why are they there?
Police have gone out of their way to say Gene and his family are not suspects or people of interest. I don't know the details yet, but I think it's going to not be a big deal beyond embarrassment.
I'm really not a big fan believe it or not. The guy is an *******. But he isn't a creep or stupid.
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia