RUHouston...

read option

All-Conference
Nov 12, 2013
2,835
3,236
0
I’m gonna be in H-town for business the 27th-30th. Where downtown would you recommend to watch the RU vs Purdue game on Tuesday night? I’m staying at the Curio and office is in the old One Shell Plaza building (now 910 Louisiana). LMK if you want to meet for the game. TIA!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUHouston

RUHouston

All-American
Jul 24, 2009
5,183
5,134
58
I’m gonna be in H-town for business the 27th-30th. Where downtown would you recommend to watch the RU vs Purdue game on Tuesday night? I’m staying at the Curio and office is in the old One Shell Plaza building (now 910 Louisiana). LMK if you want to meet for the game. TIA!
Judging by where you're staying you're not far from the Flying Saucer...honestly, even though I worked downtown for 15 years (1600 Smith - the old Continental Airlines HQ) I never went anywhere to watch games but the Flying Saucer has great Libations (Main and Capitol - not far from your hotel) but I've heard Biggio's (yes, THAT Craig Biggio ex-Seton Hall/Astros) is supposedly a good sports bar but you'd need to cab it https://www.yelp.com/biz/biggios-houston-3

I would definitely be up for hanging out and watching except I don't live in H-town anymore, sadly. I'm in the Dallas Metroplex now (since 2016) but didn't really want to change my screen name to RUFlowerMound! [roll]
 

read option

All-Conference
Nov 12, 2013
2,835
3,236
0
Judging by where you're staying you're not far from the Flying Saucer...honestly, even though I worked downtown for 15 years (1600 Smith - the old Continental Airlines HQ) I never went anywhere to watch games but the Flying Saucer has great Libations (Main and Capitol - not far from your hotel) but I've heard Biggio's (yes, THAT Craig Biggio ex-Seton Hall/Astros) is supposedly a good sports bar but you'd need to cab it https://www.yelp.com/biz/biggios-houston-3

I would definitely be up for hanging out and watching except I don't live in H-town anymore, sadly. I'm in the Dallas Metroplex now (since 2016) but didn't really want to change my screen name to RUFlowerMound! [roll]

Been to Flying Saucer many times. Great beer spot. Will call to see if they have BTN. Will also call Biggio’s. Thx for the recos.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUHouston
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced