In particular crappy receiver play outside of LC.
Blacknall, Jennings, and Njoku were sorely missed.
Blacknall, Jennings, and Njoku were sorely missed.
I wouldn't say we survived. Led to our coach being fired and talent level is depleted on team for next year because of that class. That class was one reason why team was so awful this year.
In particular crappy receiver play outside of LC.
Blacknall, Jennings, and Njoku were sorely missed.
That's game day, what about the rest of the week?
Yes, I took classes for my professional designation at night, and during the day- it's ok once you park your car. At night- no, you can't tell me you feel safe there, that would be a lieHave you ever actually been to our campus? I'm from a wealthy suburb of Philly and never had an issue at Temple. I loved my experience there. Not to mention we're very close to Center City, where I live now. There's a huge difference between Temple and La Salle.
I've seen enough of Blacknall and Jennings to be confident in saying that they would not have been an upgrade over Patton and Agudosi. Maybe down the road they'll both develop into top-flight wrs, but this season they didn't show anything special.
Njoku I know nothing about.
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana