I've noticed this too. Cliff's dunks doing the looseningRims definitely sound looser.
I've noticed this too. Cliff's dunks doing the looseningRims definitely sound looser.
Games like this at the youth level result in parents fighting….lolAgree. I’ve been in these sorts of games before. No fun at all for either team. And the experience is worse than not playing in terms of prepping a team for real competition.
I don’t see it with himWhat's with Jaden? Bricks and airballs.
He’s average at the CCSU levelDean average at best at this level. “At best.”
They look poorly coachedNot sure this is getting these guys the confidence we’d be hoping for. Looks awful.
He was considered a big recruiting win. I'll give him time.I don’t see it with him
Not even.Our non starters are horrific. NEC level play.
It’s funny that some here were excited about Dean Reiber when he committedOur non starters are horrific. NEC level play.
Combined with zero intensityMost disappointing player this year is Jaden Jones. He was supposed to be a good offensive player and shooter, and he has just been AWFUL on the offensive end.
Aiden Terry a walk on player.Who is #25 and why is he in the team![]()
Does Pike let any player walk on? I mean he didn’t look good enough for HS varsity.Aiden Terry a walk on player.
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released