Rutgers sections at MSG

Rhuarc

All-American
Jul 25, 2001
6,545
7,082
113
Found this is an old thread:

Sections 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12 are the $175 tix.

Sections 106, 107, 108, 116, 117, 118 are the $100 tix.
 

fatsam98

Heisman
Mar 23, 2005
43,929
39,520
113
From another old thread, in the upper bowl it was sections 201 - 211.
 

Zak57

Heisman
Jul 5, 2011
11,309
11,421
113
Most of the arena will be Rutgers sections. There will be pockets of MSU and 2 or 3 full sections I'd think.
 

AreYouNUTS

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
125,537
60,246
113
At the box office at MSG it's no fees. I went the other day and paid $35 even for tickets in the 200s

Is there a pre-game bar?
Thank you, you’re right, I think I’m thinking about Yankee Stadium, where they now charge the Ticketmaster fee on top of the price at the box office. Appreciate the update!
 

Colonel HR

Junior
Nov 18, 2017
237
317
63
Buying at the box office tomorrow morning would save some money, but afraid some in my party might back out due to the cold and prefer to watch from the comforts of home. If I buy tickets in advance they are obligated to make the trip, no backing out when the tickets are already paid for!! :) Thanks for the info
 

AreYouNUTS

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
125,537
60,246
113
Buying at the box office tomorrow morning would save some money, but afraid some in my party might back out due to the cold and prefer to watch from the comforts of home. If I buy tickets in advance they are obligated to make the trip, no backing out when the tickets are already paid for!! :) Thanks for the info
lol I like that attitude!!
 

PiscatawayMike

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
17,488
15,502
113
At the box office at MSG it's no fees. I went the other day and paid $35 even for tickets in the 200s

Is there a pre-game bar?
Stout NYC on 33rd. The official pregame party downstairs has been long sold out. However, the overspill can hang out upstairs.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy