Rutgers vs Illinois / Game Thread

Tango Two

Heisman
Aug 21, 2001
59,683
38,005
78
 
  • Like
Reactions: RutgersRaRa

madchuck

Heisman
Oct 22, 2016
21,760
46,426
62
What happened to the white helmets? I hate the white helmets anyway but did we ditch those?
 

RU4Real

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
50,955
30,734
0
Apparently the entire state of Illinois had a wedding to attend, today.

The next person who whines about who is or isn't in the stadium in time for kickoff, I'm gonna shoot him in the face.
 
  • Like
Reactions: koleszar

RutgersRaRa

Heisman
Mar 21, 2011
19,087
31,437
113
Apparently the entire state of Illinois had a wedding to attend, today.

The next person who whines about who is or isn't in the stadium in time for kickoff, I'm gonna shoot him in the face.
Perfectly reasonable. We're from Jersey.
 

AreYouNUTS

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
125,380
60,023
113
Apparently the entire state of Illinois had a wedding to attend, today.

The next person who whines about who is or isn't in the stadium in time for kickoff, I'm gonna shoot him in the face.

They film that about 10 minutes prior to actually showing it. I figured that out all on my own watch out!
 

koleszar

Heisman
Jan 1, 2010
37,965
59,983
113
Well here we go. Looks like our stadium.

What an inventive offense three straight runs.
 

RU4Real

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
50,955
30,734
0
I've always hated the phrase "extracurricular activity" to describe dead ball fouls.

The entire game is an extracurricular activity.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUScrew85

Scarlet_Monster

All-Conference
Jan 8, 2011
6,164
4,234
0
It's amazing Sebastian Joseph is able to do anything this entire year with that bowling ball club on his hand.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 Women's Sports Calling My Shot: Predicting top 2027 women's basketball recruits
  2. 02 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season
  3. 03 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  4. 04 High School Football New Jersey High School Football: How to watch Don Bosco Prep at Bergen Catholic
  5. 05 The Knight Report Three Indiana Hoosiers to watch versus Rutgers Football