Going with The Classic Rutgers look today:
-Red Helmet
-White Jersey
-White Pants
Welcom back!!!
I said classic look not classic players.Classic look? Ray Rice, Kenny Britt, and Mike Teel are playing?!
I guess they have late arriving fans as well. How dare they not show up an hour before the game. Best fan base in America my ***.[laughing]Stadium is empty.
Stadium is empty.
I pretty sure, he was being facetious. Sarcasm meter, ACTIVATE.It will fill up by game time. Right now the concourses underneath the stands are proabbaly full with people at all the concessions.
By losing by less than 38 and covering the spread?Shocking the World today ?
You're over confidentf OSU stays in the locker room for the first quarter, we may score a TD.
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard