RV Parking Clarification

Limestoner

Sophomore
Apr 13, 2011
56
122
33
Looking for an RV parking pass for the Northwestern game. It is the day before my brother's 40th bday so his wife is planning a surprise get together at the game. I am borrowing my friend's RV as central base. I see there are different types of RV passes. Some that you can stay at for the weekend(ORV) and some that you can only arrive the day of the game. So I have a couple questions for anyone that might know. First, are the RV's in the ORV lots the only ones that are allowed to arrive Thursday or Friday before the game and stay until Sunday? Second, I see on the parking maps there are specific RV lots but yet I have a pass in lot 31 and there are also some RV's in that lot. Third, are the rules for arriving and leaving with an RV loose or are they strict? Finally, any recommendations on the best way to obtain a pass? Thanks in advance for any help.
 

Limestoner

Sophomore
Apr 13, 2011
56
122
33
I appreciate that info and I had already read through it. I guess I am wondering how hard and fast those rules are enforced. Or are they kinda like most of the game day rules- there to protect the university but largely unenforced. I feel like I remember RV’s in spots not designated as overnight lots there overnight.
 

PSUFBFAN

All-Conference
Oct 7, 2021
1,584
4,022
113
Looking for an RV parking pass for the Northwestern game. It is the day before my brother's 40th bday so his wife is planning a surprise get together at the game. I am borrowing my friend's RV as central base. I see there are different types of RV passes. Some that you can stay at for the weekend(ORV) and some that you can only arrive the day of the game. So I have a couple questions for anyone that might know. First, are the RV's in the ORV lots the only ones that are allowed to arrive Thursday or Friday before the game and stay until Sunday? Second, I see on the parking maps there are specific RV lots but yet I have a pass in lot 31 and there are also some RV's in that lot. Third, are the rules for arriving and leaving with an RV loose or are they strict? Finally, any recommendations on the best way to obtain a pass? Thanks in advance for any help.
'Ro's link is excellent - all the info you need to know.

Third, are the rules for arriving and leaving with an RV loose or are they strict? - They are very strict with the RV rules - don't depend on "exceptions".

Finally, any recommendations on the best way to obtain a pass? - Look at your usual ticket reseller sites - Ticketmaster, Stub Hub, etc. I believe (although others can correct me if I am wrong) that all RV passes are paper (not electronic), so you will need to consider that in your purchasing timeline.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Limestoner
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
  3. 03 BWI Football Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here