Not sure if he is juicing or if the S&C at Texas a&m is next level.
Uh, he’s 22, and he’s playing at a lower weight at A&M than he did at NU. And yes, A&M is probably a little better at this than we are.how old is he, 28?
Both can be true....Not sure if he is juicing or if the S&C at Texas a&m is next level.
Not sure if he is juicing or if the S&C at Texas a&m is next level.
Yeah, I kept watching him on big plays for impact and I didn't see as much as I hoped for.Lots of hype like last year, we’ll see how he does on the field.
Reminds me of Greg Oden when he was at Ohio State.Looks more like in his 30s.
I remember watching him from courtside dominate NU about 19 years ago. Impressive!Reminds me of Greg Oden when he was at Ohio State.
The game I saw we had a bone thin 6’7” center guard him. Not very impressiveI remember watching him from courtside dominate NU about 19 years ago. Impressive!
Oden was amAZIng! If only his legs were thesame length…![]()
![]()
![]()
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's demolition of Penn State
Wildcat Report
Recruit Roundup: Thornton and Frey each snag a pick-six, Norman rushes for four TDs
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Snap Counts Analysis
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State