Exactly!Originally posted by JLW71073:
You're pretty close to my recipe. Mine goes a little something like this:
6 Roma's gutted and diced
1/2 red onion diced
Bell Pepper green or yellow for color
Scallion or green onion diced
A couple of jalapeno's finely diced (you can add other types of hot peppers depending on how much heat you want)
Cilantro
olive oil
lime juice
salt
pepper
I know I 'm forgetting something.
I too love mango salsa I like to make it for fish recipes. Commonly I use it as a topping for grilled tuna steaks.
WV Sports Basketball
Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Basketball
WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too