I'm sure you know people, sell them tobacco and all. But, anybody who thought Riley was a good hire, would succeed or was even competent is flat out stupid.Wasting time on the losers, they're in the iggy bin for a reason.
I accept that challenge.
Name the current Husker coach who didn't pass his background check & Bounds had to get involved so he could be hired.
Name the 3 players that failed drug tests last week.
Name the 2 AD Admins that were released of their duties, effective December 31, 2017.
I wait patiently for your responses and further scoops on the program.
I have no idea what to believe about any OL player any more. How you recruit 3* and 4* kids, coach OL your whole life, and then have line play that bad is totally beyond me.
Wasting time on the losers, they're in the iggy bin for a reason.
I accept that challenge.
Name the current Husker coach who didn't pass his background check & Bounds had to get involved so he could be hired.
Name the 3 players that failed drug tests last week.
Name the 2 AD Admins that were released of their duties, effective December 31, 2017.
I wait patiently for your responses and further scoops on the program.
They welcomed Milt. They loved him and treated him. They buddy buddied him.The OL performance vs. N. Illinois was the worst I've seen in over 40 years of watching Nebraska football. How is it that he got so much love from Tenopir himself?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC