Rodgers with an embarrassing level of pouting today.
I expect some. I lost count at the number of eye rolls though."Today"???
I expect some. I lost count at the number of eye rolls though.
Rodgers, like so many QBs, demands a monster contract...then team can't afford to put elite players around them because they have eaten up the cap...said QB whines and pouts that franchise isn't giving them the tools to win
Betts?Palmer, Toure and Betts on this years squad would have been nice.
Yeah, I know who he is, just not sure what kind of difference he would make.Zavier
Probably will now. Our WR room is decimated. Season is pretty well shot. Give him more reps.He should be playing a lot more
He will as he gains trust. The guy is a grinder. He'll carve out a role in the league.He should be playing a lot more
Toure earned his first morsel of trust with Rodgers. He will get more opportunity.
I hate Rodgers by that was a great play by Toure and Rodgers. If Toure doesn’t adjust his route Rodgers likely has to just throw that awayToure earned his first morsel of trust with Rodgers. He will get more opportunity.
I hate Rodgers by that was a great play by Toure and Rodgers. If Toure doesn’t adjust his route Rodgers likely has to just throw that away
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why