"Same Old Rutgers"

Mikemarc

Heisman
Nov 28, 2005
69,248
17,970
97
Is officially no more.

Still think we'll have trouble in conference, but this team is knight and day better than the last few years.

Bright times ahead.
 
  • Like
Reactions: biazza38 and LC-88

RU MAN

Heisman
Oct 29, 2001
23,722
10,410
113
Is officially no more.

Still think we'll have trouble in conference, but this team is knight and day better than the last few years.

Bright times ahead.
I'm glad you said that, because I came on your thread ready to rip the **** out of you. LOL! Our HC and staff are miles better than what we've had here before. Last year's team would have lost this game by thirty points.
 

Mikemarc

Heisman
Nov 28, 2005
69,248
17,970
97
I'm glad you said that, because I came on your thread ready to rip the **** out of you. LOL! Our HC and staff are miles better than what we've had here before. Last year's team would have lost this game by thirty points.

Its all about the headline!!! I figured the title would get people to open. ha.
 
  • Like
Reactions: borochop

Jtung230

Heisman
Jun 30, 2005
19,410
12,560
82
I'm glad you said that, because I came on your thread ready to rip the **** out of you. LOL! Our HC and staff are miles better than what we've had here before. Last year's team would have lost this game by thirty points.
Two years ago we beat Clemson.
 

RU MAN

Heisman
Oct 29, 2001
23,722
10,410
113
I guess my point is that they might be in the same zip code.
The same zip code? As in an EJ coached team? If you really think that then you obviously don't know what you're talking about. If not, then apologies.
 

Jtung230

Heisman
Jun 30, 2005
19,410
12,560
82
Not sure how you can make that call already. I hope Pike is the answer but the jury is still out. This team has the most talent in a long time. They need to figure how to win a few games they are not supposed to.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
  2. 02 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game