Justin Robinson is a better player than Corey Sanders. Robinson can shoot the basketball. If you are a shot maker you will get a chance to latch on to a professional team somewhere. If you cannot make shots on a consistent basis, then you really need to be elite at something else...other than jumping...or either you won't get that chance, and if you do, you won't last long.Russ, I’m going to disagree with you. I’d say if Justin Robinson can play in France there’s no way there’s isn’t a team that Sanders couldn’t play for. And I acknowledge Sanders’ weaknesses.
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4