Saturday Missouri Game Thread..

Hanmudog

Redshirt
Apr 30, 2006
5,853
0
0
So Mizzou has batted in 23 innings so far. Anyone know how many innings they have not had a base runner (or two for that matter)?
 

tribaldawg

Sophomore
Sep 1, 2012
502
173
43
Our pitching will not allow us to stay in this game. I have no idea how a pitching staff that was supposed to be one of the best in the country can’t compete with a team hitting .230.
 

tribaldawg

Sophomore
Sep 1, 2012
502
173
43
Our pitching will not allow us to stay in this game. I have no idea how a pitching staff that was supposed to be one of the best in the country can’t compete with a team hitting .230.

Ok I was too nice. Our pitching is absolutely horrible.
 

hdogg

Senior
Nov 21, 2014
1,205
789
113
Wow it got worse again.
Please tell me they have the best hitters in the country
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,007
10,158
113
Might be easier to point out which pitchers aren’t handicapped at this point.

I can't run anymore but I can still throw it.

I feel like I'm watching the Cubs on WGN in the 80s. I can almost hear Harry Carey going, "POOOPPed it up!" in his pissed off manner.
 

tribaldawg

Sophomore
Sep 1, 2012
502
173
43
Me, you, and a few guys off of my city league softball team would have had a chance for the sweep this weekend.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,007
10,158
113
At least you can understand the errors in the pop-ups if it was me. This is low hanging fruit let me get off of this and go have some rum and Coke.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense