Saturday NCAA Thread

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,252
16,424
113
UCLA just too big for UAB.
Cincy can rebound with Kentucky but will need a 50% outside shooting game to keep in it. They usually shoot poor from the outside except for the Cobb game against us.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
 

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,786
13,986
113
I'm not sure I've seen Cobb hit a shot since that game against us. He certainly didn't look good today. UC just plays playground ball meaning you better be missing a limb before you call a foul.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,252
16,424
113
Have to shoot 60 % from three to beat Kentucky. Will anyone do this?

Mike Anderson has more problems when the game gets into half court.
 

Tulsafanzz

All-Conference
Apr 21, 2006
6,974
4,620
113
I haven't seen a team that looks close to Kentucky so far. Experts say Arizona & Wisconsin have the best chance, but only one of them could advance to play Kentucky. Maybe Duke or another ACC team ? I'm rooting for anyone else, just not Kentucky.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,252
16,424
113
Originally posted by I.I.:
UCLA just too big for UAB.
Cincy can rebound with Kentucky but will need a 50% outside shooting game to keep in it. They usually shoot poor from the outside except for the Cobb game against us.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
Well they did outrebound Kentucky like hardly anyone does, but shot 14 % from the three which is not how to beat Kentucky. Cobb still asking to play Tulsa again.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss