Saturdays game

konaki

All-Conference
Oct 18, 2002
11,599
2,946
113
I noticed Nebraska's game is on BTN at 4:30PM and so is Purdue, what am I missing?
 
Aug 18, 2016
16,695
11,005
113
Nebraska game is on BTN at 6:30 central, but I am sure they are regionally broadcast.
 
Last edited:

konaki

All-Conference
Oct 18, 2002
11,599
2,946
113
I made the big mistake of phrasing my question in the wrong manner. Purdue and Nebraska show the same time slot to be show their games on BIG TEN NETWORK on the west coast which is 4:30 PM when you look at the ESPN TV time slots. What I got was a bunch of the normal attempts at humor which I probably deserved to some degree but I think some of these people probably feel everyone lives in the central time zones which they don't obviously.
 

Huskers12345

All-Conference
Aug 23, 2025
1,010
1,122
113
I made the big mistake of phrasing my question in the wrong manner. Purdue and Nebraska show the same time slot to be show their games on BIG TEN NETWORK on the west coast which is 4:30 PM when you look at the ESPN TV time slots. What I got was a bunch of the normal attempts at humor which I probably deserved to some degree but I think some of these people probably feel everyone lives in the central time zones which they don't obviously.
I answered your question in post 9. One way or another, it will be on a BTN channel, just might not be on the main BTN channel.
 
Aug 18, 2016
16,695
11,005
113
I made the big mistake of phrasing my question in the wrong manner. Purdue and Nebraska show the same time slot to be show their games on BIG TEN NETWORK on the west coast which is 4:30 PM when you look at the ESPN TV time slots. What I got was a bunch of the normal attempts at humor which I probably deserved to some degree but I think some of these people probably feel everyone lives in the central time zones which they don't obviously.
I wasn't trying to be funny. I usually just post game times based on the place the game is taking place. How is anyone to know what time zone you live in?
 

konaki

All-Conference
Oct 18, 2002
11,599
2,946
113
I wasn't trying to be funny. I usually just post game times based on the place the game is taking place. How is anyone to know what time zone you live in?
I know you weren't it was some of the same old posters who can't help them selves. As I said I wasn't very clear with my question when I took it to the board and I got what I got. Because I have cox cable and because I have BTN sports it shows Purdue Southern Illinois instead of the Nebraska Akron game at 4:30 west coast time. I'm going to record the game at 4:30 (PST) and hope cox made a listing error because who wants to watch Purdue Southern Illinois. GBR!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Laner2

SuperBigFan69

All-American
Apr 17, 2021
6,533
5,778
113
I know you weren't it was some of the same old posters who can't help them selves. As I said I wasn't very clear with my question when I took it to the board and I got what I got. Because I have cox cable and because I have BTN sports it shows Purdue Southern Illinois instead of the Nebraska Akron game at 4:30 west coast time. I'm going to record the game at 4:30 (PST) and hope cox made a listing error because who wants to watch Purdue Southern Illinois. GBR!
Did not even think about the time zones, sorry!

What is your address and SS number? If I have that and your mothers maiden name I should be able to tell you what time the game is on in your area.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: bigboxes

Laner2

Senior
Dec 27, 2007
18,968
902
113
Did not even think about the time zones, sorry!

What is your address and SS number? If I have that and your mothers maiden name I should be able to tell you what time the game is on in your area.
Jesus, you just can't turn it off can you?
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State