Saw where Lloyd......

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,656
17,566
113
Heard that was a possibility. Maybe he'll go there and blow up. He never could do much here for whatever reason.
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,656
17,566
113
Late Christmas gift for Lloyd:

 
  • Like
Reactions: Hobcawcreekcock

Viennacock

All-Conference
Jan 21, 2022
3,049
2,817
113
For all those who are rah-rah about transfers and opt-outs, what's the rule on supporting players who transfer to a division rival? Still wish them well? Or the always-lame "I hope they play great every game except when they play us."?
For all of you against transfers, do you pull for the players transferring in such as Wells and Adkins? By the way, that's a rhetorical question. Hypoctits.
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,656
17,566
113
For all of you against transfers, do you pull for the players transferring in such as Wells and Adkins? By the way, that's a rhetorical question. Hypoctits.

Answer the question: are you going to root for Lloyd if he ends up at Tennessee?
 

Viennacock

All-Conference
Jan 21, 2022
3,049
2,817
113
Answer the question: are you going to root for Lloyd if he ends up at Tennessee?
I wish him well wherever he goes. I pay very little attention to where they go or the balance of their career but I don't pull against them or wish them ill will.

I know nobody believes me but I pay very little to no attention to teams outside of USC (non-sec). I honestly can only name one Clemson player. Don't read about them. No interest. I do enjoy watching the bowl games when the SEC is playing. Haven't watched one Clemson play all year except when we played them.

Your turn to answer my question.
 

Cackmandu

Senior
Mar 26, 2006
1,127
851
113
I wish no ill, athough going to an in division team would not be cool! I just hope Beamer can start recruiting guys that are willimg to stay with the program! I believe Lloyd was a muschamp recruit!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Crazy Cock 89

johnshadows

All-Conference
Sep 3, 2018
2,011
2,380
3
Viles already have two backs with more yards that Marsh got this year, and they're both coming back. Predict he'll be a situational back there, if he chooses to sign.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Crazy Cock 89

DeBoer31

Joined Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015
1,302
1,141
113
If he goes to Tennessee, he will end up pumping gas (per L. Kiffin.....Or so i would imagine he would say).
 
  • Like
Reactions: johnshadows
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Grading the Gamecocks' performance in blowout loss at Alabama
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina falls again in FPI standings after lopsided loss to Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football SEC, South Carolina announce joint one-game suspension of Dylan Stewart
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Baseball Photos: Schnall talks Fall Ball
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Baseball Notes and takeaways from Kevin Schnall previewing fall baseball practice