Say a prayer for Coach34…

patdog

May 28, 2007
Keep praying.

No significant changes at this time. He will slowly be warmed up from the hypothermia treatment that was done to rest his organs. From there we will see how his organs are responding. Situation is still very grim, but he is still here so that’s positive.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
34 is kinda like Trump who pisses off both sides. I've lit into him a few times and he's made me LMAO other times. The radio deal when he did that "Network" segment was epic. I hope for him and his kids things improve.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
34 is kinda like Trump who pisses off both sides. I've lit into him a few times and he's made me LMAO other times. The radio deal when he did that "Network" segment was epic. I hope for him and his kids things improve.
I had disagreements with him, and I did not care for him purposely misnaming people he did not like, but I never doubted his love for everything MSU. The Reb campaign that affected his employment in South Panola was petty, vicious, and significantly Ole Miss. It pissed me off that they could and would do this. It was a great example of how gutless and petty the internet Rebs were are.

I hope and pray he will rally.

tbagger23

Jan 27, 2023
I hope his internet persona was just a trolling schtick and he is a better person in real life. I also wish him a speedy recovery and hope he is right with the Lord.

Can someone pin or bring back his Taco Bell story he had with his wife? That may have been the funniest thing i have ever read on the internet. It needs to be posted in his honor.

FQDawg

May 1, 2006
So I guess I've been mixing up message board personas the last few years. I've always thought whoever posts as OG Goat Holder was Coach 34 posting under a different name.

Regardless, I hope Coach is able to pull through this. Prayers for him and his family.

Last edited:
Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
So I guess I've been mixing up message board personas the last few years. I've always thought whoever posts as OG Goat Holder was Coach 34 posting under a different name.

Regardless, I hope Coach is able to pull through this. Prayers for him and his family.
*Edited*

34 and goat are different.

Last edited:
Reactions: FQDawg

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Ha, no. Coach took his ball and went home...by creating a message board for him to call home.
I do think Coach created a sock name or two on here shortly after he left, but its been like 10 years and I can barely remember what I had for dinner on Monday so my memory may be off.

OG Goat has just created what seems like a dozen different names thru the years. His TOAG name was funniest, I think.
For a flaming liberal, you sure aren't very compassionate

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
For a flaming liberal, you sure aren't very compassionate
What now? What compassion am I supposed to show?...I responded to a post that recognized two people are different.
I wasnt mean to Coach and wasnt mean to TOAG GOAT.

If you feel my response was inappropriate because Coach is in the hospital, thats on you. What I posted is like Blues Clues compared to what others have posted about him and to him(and he in return). All I did was recap that Coach isnt on this board.

FTR- I hope Coach pulls thru and recovers.

Reactions: Dawgzilla2

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
I hope his internet persona was just a trolling schtick and he is a better person in real life. I also wish him a speedy recovery and hope he is right with the Lord.

Can someone pin or bring back his Taco Bell story he had with his wife? That may have been the funniest thing i have ever read on the internet. It needs to be posted in his honor.
His internet persona and who he is in real life are completely different. Lee is a good dude

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
Ha, no. Coach took his ball and went home...by creating a message board for him to call home.
I do think Coach created a sock name or two on here shortly after he left, but its been like 10 years and I can barely remember what I had for dinner on Monday so my memory may be off.

OG Goat has just created what seems like a dozen different names thru the years. His TOAG name was funniest, I think.
Once upon a time your little snow flake *** got offended when I called you an *******. This post proves you are an *******. My question remains, do you have to be an ******* ALL the time?

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Once upon a time your little snow flake *** got offended when I called you an *******. This post proves you are an *******. My question remains, do you have to be an ******* ALL the time?
Your post reads like a redacted CIA document.

I clearly offended you and another poster when I clarified that 34 and goat are different people.
I didn't realize that post was offensive and insensitive, and that was not my intent.

Still unsure what the issue is, but I don't want to further take away from the thread's point, so I will edit my previous post with the hope that it settles things.

SyonaraStanz

Mar 5, 2010
I had disagreements with him, and I did not care for him purposely misnaming people he did not like, but I never doubted his love for everything MSU. The Reb campaign that affected his employment in South Panola was petty, vicious, and significantly Ole Miss. It pissed me off that they could and would do this. It was a great example of how gutless and petty the internet Rebs were are.

I hope and pray he will rally.
Once he misnamed Hadad by calling him Sausage Fingers. I like Hadad, but it got a good laugh out of me.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
Latest update on Coach34

Update from ISID this Friday morning

Things are progressing as they should. Heart and lungs in good shape. Getting further and further from sedation helps with his normal functioning. Breathing on his own now with just a nasal tube which will probably come out today.

Communication is almost normal at this point which is a great sign. There seem to be no neurological deficits (outside of the ones he came in with lol..). Still a little sluggish but he had so many drugs in his system since Saturday and the tube isn’t quite 24 hours removed so it’s to be expected and will improve.

Next step is to start getting stronger with some nutrition. Tolerated thru tube and hopefully moving to actual eating in the next 24-48 hours. Body needs nourishment to start getting stronger.

Kidneys are a concern due to coming around very slowly. Still too early to tell there.

All in all we are in great shape. Things are going as planned with no setbacks. The hope is he can start getting some nutrition, get stronger and get out of the ICU. That may take a week or 2 as it’s a slow process to get there along with everything else. We still have a long road ahead but at least now we are on the road and moving.

The updates like this will probably be coming fewer and farther between as we are in a slow progression pattern. But as things move over some milestones they will be updated.

Keep progressing.