Saying it again...

GlideCat

Senior
Jan 19, 2013
7,769
846
0
I was just rewatching (again) the ESPN interview with Dererk Pardon and Nathan Taphorn the morning after "The Play."

Growing up in the South with the focus on SEC schools, I have watched interviews with college-level players that made me cringe on behalf of the schools in question. I have NEVER failed to be impressed by the class and eloquence of our student-athletes. When they were talking about what it was like to be buried under the celebration pile and Nathan looked over at Dererk and said "I sort of pulled him down... Sorry, Dererk." How do you not smile and appreciate the humility of these guys? Great interview and two more athletes that make me proud to be a Cat.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six
  2. 02 Wildcat Report The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's loss to Indiana
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Snap Counts Analysis
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Northwestern learns lessons in loss at Indiana
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Northwestern mounts a furious rally but can't overtake No. 5 Indiana in 29-23 loss