SC x Jordan Brand?

BushPush96

Aug 31, 2021
Came across a tweet that said SC signed an appareal deal with Nike in 2012 that was for approx 8 years. What are the odds we re up with Jordan Brand?

HOFFA

Sep 2, 2017
Jordan Brand is owned by Nike, so ultimately the money is coming from the same pot.

I believe I've read that SC is only making about $5m/year on the current Nike deal and is due for a sizable upgrade.

I know some people who work in this world and as I understand it, Adidas is looking to get into this space with the Kanye West/Yeezy branding. Kanye just opened the Donda Academy prep school in Simi Valley. I would not be surprised to see Yeezy make a run at that contract with SC, although I expect SC stays in the Nike or Jordan family.

TheTrojanKnight

Aug 24, 2017
Jordan Brand is owned by Nike, so ultimately the money is coming from the same pot.

I believe I've read that SC is only making about $5m/year on the current Nike deal and is due for a sizable upgrade.

I know some people who work in this world and as I understand it, Adidas is looking to get into this space with the Kanye West/Yeezy branding. Kanye just opened the Donda Academy prep school in Simi Valley. I would not be surprised to see Yeezy make a run at that contract with SC, although I expect SC stays in the Nike or Jordan family.
Could go either way so long as it's not vanilla nike. That's boring lol

Mr.roltrojan

Aug 7, 2018
Doesn’t Oklahoma have Jordan brand too? I thought Jordan was part of Nike. I like Adidas and Reebok.

Jay4usc

Jan 10, 2018
Came across a tweet that said SC signed an appareal deal with Nike in 2012 that was for approx 8 years. What are the odds we re up with Jordan Brand?
If you go to the bookstore they also sell Under Armour clothes

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
Adidas football jerseys are terrrrrrible
As a huge fan of Adidas, who doesn’t own a stitch of Nike apparel, I’m kind of curious why you think Adidas jerseys are terrible? I mean, doesn’t whoever makes our jerseys have to make them to out design specs? Is it the material that makes them bad?

I probably have 12 or 13 Adidas jackets.

I also look good in all of them, if I say so myself.

OxyTrojan

Aug 24, 2017
I know we all hate Nike because of Oregon but they consistently make stylish quality products.

4heisman

Aug 24, 2017
As a huge fan of Adidas, who doesn’t own a stitch of Nike apparel, I’m kind of curious why you think Adidas jerseys are terrible? I mean, doesn’t whoever makes our jerseys have to make them to out design specs? Is it the material that makes them bad?

Their uniform templates are getting better (especially when they stick to something simple). Back when UCLA had adidas, their uni's looked terrible.

SCMD13

Aug 24, 2017

I like and own a lot of Adidas apparel. The Adidas football jerseys I think look awful. It's more the material and way the jersey looks itself rather than the color schemes, etc. Matter of personal opinion.

TommyTrojan

Aug 24, 2017
The Nike templates for uniforms are the best on field I believe. To those who want some other company, just remember what it was like when Reebok had the NFL. You couldn't get jerseys after a certain point in the year because they were garbage at fullfillment. They were always behind, and would only produce certain teams in bulk. Nike has the best distribution and manufacturing. As a shopper, that should be the most importan thing. You don't want to be waiting for months to get a jersey. I had several christmas or birthday presents for family members missed because Reebok couldn't get thier act together.

schel

Sep 2, 2017
id love to see us link up with under armor... but who knows what will happen...

• Love
Reactions: jjg4sc

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
I like and own a lot of Adidas apparel. The Adidas football jerseys I think look awful. It's more the material and way the jersey looks itself rather than the color schemes, etc. Matter of personal opinion.
Ok, thanks. I’m not a Jersey wearer anyway, ha ha. I think I misunderstood the whole purpose of the thread as it is. I thought it was about what the team wore on the field, not what was available to the public.

Reactions: schel

The Lizard King

Aug 24, 2017
I can't wait until we go with Asics.

Rob385

Sep 5, 2021
I say we go A4 or Badger....... Maybe even Holloway...... Got to start this thing from the bottom and get back to the top!!!

OxyTrojan

Aug 24, 2017
The simple fact is that Nike uses higher quality child labor in theirs.
Not a Nike fan boy per se but if you think Adidas and Under Armour don’t have the same labor policies as Nike, you’re fooling yourself. Now New Balance is a different story, made in the USA.

B22ryder

Apr 18, 2018

Nike boys, we don't do three stripes. Jesus Christ, checks over stripes, that's wat I like, that's wat we like. Lost my respect smh. Jk

Latest posts