Schedule release date

jotapepe

Junior
Jul 20, 2021
277
244
43
Anybody know when the IHSA is releasing the schedules? If I remember correctly it was July 18 (a Friday) last year, and I'd assume they'd do it at least as early this year since games are starting earlier. I'm itching for football to come back...
 

4Afan

All-Conference
Sep 15, 2001
4,668
4,157
113
Anybody know when the IHSA is releasing the schedules? If I remember correctly it was July 18 (a Friday) last year, and I'd assume they'd do it at least as early this year since games are starting earlier. I'm itching for football to come back...
I think it just happens when it happens. There's no mention of schedules on the IHSA calendar so I don't think there's an official date.
 

HuskieFan2020

Redshirt
Jun 9, 2023
97
21
8
Would be nice if they got Edgy and some other people in studio to break the entire thing down. Much like the NFL does. But then again, most teams have their schedules posted on their sites way before the games actually begin.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Caravan92
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football FREE: Week 8 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Watch: Between The Lines Podcast
  3. 03 Badger Blitz Football Recruiting Three-Star Edge Rusher Darrin Graham, Wisconsin Part Ways
  4. 04 Blue and Gold Football Recruiting Lucky Charms: One Chicago target sets Notre Dame visit, another postpones it
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football Week 8 EDGYTIM Class 8A Top 10 poll