Schedule

heet75

Redshirt
Jun 5, 2001
1,112
5
38
I just looked at the schedule. Is that right??. 3 conf. games at home and 6 conf. games away?
 

NCRNU71

Redshirt
Jun 28, 2001
1,449
40
48
I just looked at the schedule. Is that right??. 3 conf. games at home and 6 conf. games away?
The last game against Illinois is a home game, not away as Rivals has on its schedule. They still have not corrected it.
 

BosCat

Junior
Nov 29, 2008
1,320
248
63
I just looked at the schedule. Is that right??. 3 conf. games at home and 6 conf. games away?

This might help, you can buy a shirt w/ sched on the back
SCHED

 

Pete Purple

Redshirt
Mar 6, 2012
648
31
0
This might help, you can buy a shirt w/ sched on the back
SCHED

I’d like to buy a version of this but with the final scores, assuming I liked them. Actually, if there are any artistic types out there... and if we beat ND like we can... I’d like to buy a special edition polo/golf shirt with the most 3 recent game scores against ND.
 

Deeringfish

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2008
22,013
1,872
63
I’d like to buy a version of this but with the final scores, assuming I liked them. Actually, if there are any artistic types out there... and if we beat ND like we can... I’d like to buy a special edition polo/golf shirt with the most 3 recent game scores against ND.
that would be cool
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  3. 03 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis