Score predictions for UF game?

DeBoer31

Joined Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015
1,405
1,197
113
I think 31-28 UF. I think we will have a chance to win late and not be able to do it.
I am fully confident we will score 4 TDs or more.
I can't make myself believe that offense isn' t capable of doing that.
 

I4CtheFuture

All-Conference
Oct 5, 2024
1,671
1,638
113
I think 31-28 UF. I think we will have a chance to win late and not be able to do it.
I am fully confident we will score 4 TDs or more.
I can't make myself believe that offense isn' t capable of doing that.
FWIW, I originally had it at 41-17 but felt it was a little low based on the averages so I kicked in an extra TD.

Chance to win late but can't pull it off??? Sounds about right.
 

Legal_fowl

Junior
Apr 3, 2019
610
379
63
Depends on the weather. Wet and sloppy all game and it will be a low scoring game. I'll say 21-10. If it dries up then I'll say 38-19.
 

WontSayMuch

Redshirt
Oct 23, 2022
37
19
8
I feel like Sellers might go off today for some reason. I think Carolina wins today.
I'm with you on this one. I think we win a close one. Sellers forgets what everyone is telling him about being a first round quarterback and remembers to just win. Not looking for the words coverage sack on defense, but hopefully they'll stay close enough to take the 15 yard PI if they get beat deep.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Live updates: South Carolina: 24 No. 16 Florida: 13 (Third Quarter)
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting South Carolina women's basketball: What does GG Banks' commitment mean for the Gamecocks?
  3. 03 TheBigSpur Football South Carolina at Florida | Saturday Six Pack
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Carolina Confidential - Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Florida
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Baseball Baseball Insider: What we're hearing after South Carolina's first scrimmage win over High Point