Murphy - Cherokee video broadcast replay
If anyone wants a good chuckle just go to the 22:30 mark of the video
Last edited:
Murphy - Cherokee video broadcast replay
Any unsportsmanlike?Owen has played well, penalties has killed Avery.
Owen dropped that pass before the half that would have been 6 and that fumble in the end zone hurt or could be out of hand. Avery hasn’t helped their self with penaltiesOwen has played well, penalties has killed Avery.
Yes Avery has 1 unsportsmanlike penaltyAny unsportsmanlike?
I agree. I was proud our number 2 initiated it. His family is the duck dynasty people. Great kidLooked like Avery player hit his own man. It didn't look that bad. That was awesome that both teams came together to pray. Both teams are still together
I think Hayesville had more turnovers than points.Rosman wins big time over yellow jackets 44 to 7
Elkin vs Ashe score? Just curious
I was wondering as well. Just talking about itAny word today on the kid at Avery County?![]()